Beriswill Farms Team
We hire Fun Specialists
Beriswill Farms is the hardest fun job you’ll ever have. We are in the business of creating family traditions and memories by providing fall family fun. Our guests come here expecting to have a fun experience and how we interact with them can make a difference.
As an employee, you interact directly with people who are looking for a fun family-friendly activity. They have planned their adventure, driven up to an hour, and are planning to spend the day with us. All they need is a little help.
It’s our job to make sure they get started exploring quickly, find the services they need throughout the day, and have fun during their visit. All we have to do is take care of them. Sound fun? If it does, we have an application below that you can fill in with Word or print and fill in.
Positions we need to fill:
Tractor Drivers – must have at least 6 months experience driving tractors with 75 or more horsepower; Smooth driving abilities; (18 or older)
General maze help – tasks include general customer interactions, running cash register and credit card machine, general maze and game-area operations, special tasks such as face painting; Might also include pumpkin picking and other general activities
Food help – tasks include preparing food, running cash register and credit card machine, serving food.
Market help – knowledge of meat and produce, cooking techniques, cash register operation
– Must be able to attend 2 – 2.5 hour training session Aug 26, 1pm or Aug 29, 7pm
– Must be available Saturday Nights until 10 at least 4 Saturdays from Oct 1 to 29
– Must be able to work at least 8 hours each weekend between Sept 10 and Oct 30
– Must be responsible, reliable, hard-working, 16 years of age or older
– Must be able to lift 50 lbs for most positions
– We will work with you on schedule, but we will need to define work hours in advance.
– Must be able, willing to help our customers have a safe, fun time
– Must be able to help everyone work together
Help needed 10:30am – 6:30pm Tuesday – Sunday during September and October; Saturday’s October 1 – Oct 30 – 10am – 10:30pm, various other times.
Call the Market at 330-350-2486 with questions.
All employees will receive:
- A minimum of $7.50/hour, depending on position and experience
- Four admission tickets to the farm during corn maze season
- One free meal per shift
- One t-shirt per season worked
If you’re interested: